Temperature control switch is specially designed to allow individual speed control settings for the internal pump as well as the fan speed of the optional BF-135 or BF-235 blower.
Installation and Operating Instructions:
1. The FC-2 Control Box will control the water temperature to the shirt and the speed of the air
to the helmet. When in the ON position, the toggle switch on the FC-2 allows the water
pump & air blower to run at full capacity. When in the BYPASS position, the FC-2 allows the
user to control the speeds of both with the adjustable dial. The OFF position turns both
pump and blower off.
2. Use only on a 12 volt system.
3. To connect the switch to your racecar, wires are marked RED – Positive and BLACK- Negative.
FC-2 TOP WIRES Connect to the air blower
MIDDLE WIRES Connect positive (+) and
negative(-) direct to 12 volt battery.
BOTTOM WIRES Connect to the water pump (H20)
4. Mount control box where desired.
DO NOT CROSS THE WIRES AS THIS WILL PERMANENTLY DAMAGE THE SWITCH. DO NOT USE A COMMON GROUND. ENSURE THAT THE POSITIVE
AND NEGATIVE WIRES ARE CORRECTLY CONNECTED DIRECTLY TO 12 VOLT BATTERY. FOR ADDITIONAL PROTECTION WE RECOMMEND IN-LINE 5 AMP FUSES BE USED:
1. FROM THE POWER TO THE SWITCH.
2. FROM THE SWITCH TO THE BLOWER.
3. FROM THE SWITCH TO THE PUMP.